You might find this interesting...

Monday, July 27, 2009

Qbar KK - The 'Girls' are at it again!

QbarrabQQbarrabQQbarrabQQbarrabQQbarrabQQbarrabQ



Back to school - Wondering what it would feel like to be in school uniform again.

Apart from the obvious fetish or a weird sense of dressing, no one would dare get back into those rayon slacks and crisp-ironed white shirts.

But the people at QBAR did!

Word on the event spread quickly. 'Everyone' was probably just dying to dress up, especially since Halloween is another 3 months away.

So when the night of the event came, it turned out looking like tear out of a Manga Page ; men, women, manwoman, womanman came in their old uniforms and old school ties.

I must admit, I was not there, but from the photo, I gather that it was a night of sizzling fun!

2 comments:

DrKong said...

lol!!! where were you that night? where did you get this picture then? lol! anyway.... love the costume... lol!

pretty awkward but tantalizing unique.. yay!

Zimzzan said...

I was at home sleeping.. My friend helped me take it.

I missed out on a great night!

updates on stories and reviews sent directly to you

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

The Kids