You might find this interesting...

Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm NOT Dead!!!!!

Ok Guys,


I have been contemplating for the past half year, whether or not to continue with my blog. Doc Roddy has asked me more often than I could remember if I was serious about the whole matter, so I think I better address this issue immediately.

Just because I don't make money out of it, doesn't mean I should give up.. Or should I wear my smart shoe and blog about what people wanna know?

Would it be about sex and scandal?..... erm... nah! I want less people to hate me. My exes already do and that's enough bad energy for me.. So NO!

Should I continue talking about food and nightspots? .... erm.. Maybe.. But then again, I never go out anymore, so scratch that!

Or should they be about my life? Big warning.. My life may bore you to death.. Talking about my 'laling' (darling) and how I am in love isn't exactly a catalyst to entice appetite.

Well, one thing for sure, I will be writing about my trip to Sukau and Sandakan this week, and based on Kenny Sia's posting (Visiting My Ancestors in Sandakan), I am suddenly curious as to what the whole commotion is about. Mind you, my last visit to Sukau was more than 10 years ago so I am expecting a lot of changes. *keeping an open mind about it*



2 comments:

DrKong said...

I know you still "alive" , although been in tough moment aye?

Good to know that youre back active with this (junkies) blog. ah ha...new ideas to be post here nah?

If you not gonna tell Makan2 @ KK, or your personal daily daring life, I should suggest that you might thinking of posting of whatever mingling in your mind. Oh whatever lah "yang patut" and make sure you like it and readers also like it lah...

all the best bro... talking about going to Sukau, you have to be aware of the monkey lah... just in case... the monkey colek you.. haha!

anyway, have a great time in Sukau bro. waiting to read your up coming story.

tada....

Zimzzan said...

hahaha.. thank you Kengkaru.. You are surely one who never misses anything I post.

Hope to catch up with you when you get back. Maybe you should colek me instead of the monkeys :P

updates on stories and reviews sent directly to you

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

The Kids