You might find this interesting...

Monday, June 9, 2008

My Monday Surprise

I celebrated my 31st Birthday on Sunday.. Yes, I am 31.. BUT... When in excitement, people can instantly turn from 31 to 13. Wanna see a man turn into a boy? View my photos below:-


The Happiest Birthday Boy on the Planet!

Like a Child receiving a christmas gift..


This year I wanted to have a quieter affair, because I have passed the threshold of youth and into maturity. But this morning, I was blushing with excitement from the Surptise Birthday Party that the office organised for me.



My Beautiful gift!! No you can't have it..
Thank you to Joanne, Candice, Yana, Ollie, Rosalind, Wana, Jen, Vin, Bazz, Awang, Maria, Az, Faz, Henny, Sheela and Linah.. You're the best!! Hugs

4 comments:

DrKong said...

Ceh, inda bagitaw orang you besday yea? I dont wann give you a kiss besday.. har har... Anyhow, happy besday mate. MayGod bless what ever you do in Life. Ingat- life is precious to enjoy.

Caneeliea said...

happy belated bday!!

Zimzzan said...

Thank you Jacq :)

Val Aziz said...

Happy Belated Bday!! Anyow age is only a digit, my age stop at 25 *hik*

updates on stories and reviews sent directly to you

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

The Kids