You might find this interesting...

Monday, June 2, 2008

Kaamatan BBQ .... Not very Kaamatan are we?





Alright...

I believe it's been too long since I last posted something on my blog and finally I am cracking at it, lazily. :)


So, just over the mourning period, on Saturday night, my family organised a small get together since my Aunty and Cousins from Lahad Datu were in KK. I didn't even realise that a BBQ was on the way, until I saw clouds of smoke rising through my room window, which made me panic, as I thought my maid was on fire!! Kidding


Anyway, the feeling was jovial that night, kids running around like no one's business, cats climbing tables, Mommys getting excited over the prospect of striking 4-Digit, birthday candles to blow out, and the first ever chance of getting a glimpse at big sister's elusive boyfriend (which I missed as I went clubbing early). About the latter, it's true! I have a better chance of seing a live Tasmanian Wolf rather than ever seeing him.




Food was prepared by my little sister and the Mommys, while the eating was done by yours truly. Hmm.. Tasty chicken wings. Maybe because we have not had a BBQ in a long time.




Before I conlcude, two funny snapshots just to share with you; one is of course my niece, the other one is of my pet Louis.. hehehe






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wakakakaka.....i look like a moron...hahahaha..anyway...thank God for your blogs....ur back...finally..reallly missed u..hehehe..funny pics of our excited mums...hihihi..wait till they see it.....

updates on stories and reviews sent directly to you

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

The Kids